POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Optical Mini-Mouse : Re: Optical Mini-Mouse Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:11:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Optical Mini-Mouse
From: Warp
Date: 6 Sep 2007 09:32:39
Message: <46e00177@news.povray.org>
Tim Attwood <tim### [at] comcastnet> wrote:
> So I googled looking to see if anyone had
> actually managed to do that yet, and what pops up?
> The Chineese mouse chip manufacturer has patented
> the idea

  Does it really matter? Nobody stops you from doing it anyways, no
matter how many patents there are on it (as long as you don't start
selling it to others). In most countries it's not even illegal to do
so. (In the few braindead countries where it technically is, who is
going to catch you?)

--
                                                          - Warp