POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Power : Re: Power Server Time
12 Oct 2024 03:17:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Power
From: Orchid XP v3
Date: 5 Sep 2007 13:21:09
Message: <46dee585$1@news.povray.org>
>> Of course if you are in a call average power use will be much higher,
>> which is why "talk-time" is something like 8 hours and "standby time" is
>> usually a week or so.
>
> I don't know anyone who gets that kind of standby time.

That would be *me* then. My phone typically needs charging once every 9
days or so. (Bearing in mind that I never make or receive any calls or
text messages. The phone does however tell me the correct time, which is
more than my watch does. It also doubles as a very high power torch...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/