POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Power : Re: Power Server Time
12 Oct 2024 03:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Power
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 5 Sep 2007 11:12:11
Message: <46dec74b$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:

> I don't know anyone who gets that kind of standby time.  My phone (which

Almost 4 years old Nokia 6310i (with original battery) has 'bout 1,5week
standby time (yes, I can take it with me and talk my average calls for a
week without a loader). A bit over 1 year old Nokia 6021 has over 2
weeks (pure standby, I don't use it as a phone as much as a gprs -modem
and alarm clock). But then again, these are telephones - not
multimediacomputers.

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net