POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A very good day :) : Re: A very good day :) Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:15:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A very good day :)
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 5 Sep 2007 07:35:33
Message: <46de9485$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:

> Sorry to hear that.  Why was the wife resentful?  Would she rather have
> gotten sick herself?

Nah, She's just resentful because I'm only doing minimal housework, and
she's having to carry more of a load, which is a lot... she wasn't too
happy to be without help the day before she went back to work (seeing as
how she also had to prep for the week ahead, and take care of baby, and
clean, and do laundry, and do dishes.. etc all while I'm in bed wishing
I were dead.)