POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Power : Re: Power Server Time
15 Oct 2024 20:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Power
From: scott
Date: 5 Sep 2007 01:57:17
Message: <46de453d@news.povray.org>
> I don't know anyone who gets that kind of standby time.  My phone (which
> is fairly new) only gets about a day, maybe two of standby time.

Oh wow, that would annoy the hell out of me if I had to charge my phone
every 24-48 hours...  Mine usually lasts about 5 days with a few texts and
short calls per day.  I do make sure that bluetooth is turned off when I'm
not actively using it though, maybe that makes a difference?

I know my mum had to charge her old phone every 24 hours or it would die,
but she got a new battery for it and it went back to lasting for ages again
.. but yours is new.. hmmm, what make/model is it?