POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Power : Re: Power Server Time
12 Oct 2024 01:16:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Power
From: Chambers
Date: 3 Sep 2007 15:24:25
Message: <46dc5f69@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v3 wrote:
> Gee, I wonder what our lawn mower uses...

Mine has a nifty engine that breaks down all sorts of bio matter into
simple carbohydrates and then burns them.  It's flexible enough to work
on matter as diverse as fruits, grains, and meats, although certain
spices have been known to give it trouble.  Also, you need a fair amount
of fiber mixed in, otherwise the whole thing can get clogged.

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com