POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Power : Re: Power Server Time
11 Oct 2024 21:17:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Power
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 2 Sep 2007 13:09:43
Message: <46daee57$1@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 14:27:08 +0200, scott wrote:

>> Probably, but I'm always reminded of the phrase "there ain't no such
>> thing as a free lunch" - when it comes to generating heat, physics
>> still applies.  Doesn't mean things can't be more efficient than they
>> currently are, though.
>
> Problem with conventional cookers is they tend to heat up your kitchen
> too...

I'm with you on that....we've got an old Wedgewood stove (very nice
stove) with dual ovens, but our evaporative cooler blows the burners, so
we have to turn the cooler off while using the stove, or the flames dance
everywhere.  That just makes it that much more difficult to cook in 100
degree+ temps.

Jim