POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: Place your bets : Re: Place your bets Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:15:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Place your bets
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 30 Aug 2007 10:36:18
Message: <46d6d5e2$1@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:
> Unless you put something like this on. I'm using it and it's quite effective
>
> http://akismet.com/

	Precisely. Wordpress has an Akismet plugin, which I believe comes with
Wordpress by default (if not, one can always install it).  Since I
installed it, I think only one spam comment got through and it prevented
200 others.

--
Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S" in it?

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                    anl