POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Holorec-room test #3(hopefully last) : Re: Holorec-room test #3(hopefully last) Server Time
19 Jun 2024 15:39:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Holorec-room test #3(hopefully last)
From: Rick Measham
Date: 29 Aug 2007 02:12:58
Message: <46d50e6a@news.povray.org>
Nimish Ajmani wrote:
> First, I made the room that is simulated round, where the holorec room is
> square.  This was done on suggestion of John VanSickle to make the effect
> cooler.

I'd disagree. My eyes get confused when the shiny white room doesn't
match the wireframe, but in the first, I loved that the wireframe got
'rendered'. It made me think that the 'room' doesn't bother to exist
when there is noone there to observe it. It's in some kind of quantum state.

(If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to see it, do the
other trees make fun of it?)

Cheers!
Rick Measham