POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Image pricing : Image pricing Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:21:39 EDT (-0400)
  Image pricing
From: Slime
Date: 29 Aug 2007 00:57:14
Message: <46d4fcaa$1@news.povray.org>
Someone from Italy claims to be opening a "bowling club" and has asked to
buy the image http://www.slimeland.com/images/pictures/SpaceBowling.jpg for
one of their walls. I and the other guy who made it have no problem with
this, but we have no idea what price to ask, and no experience to even get a
ballpark figure.

What sort of price is reasonable for this sort of thing? Should it change if
we have to go to the trouble of doing a high resolution render for him (and
how much)?

Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]