POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : U3 compatible : Re: U3 compatible Server Time
17 May 2024 06:44:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: U3 compatible
From: Darren New
Date: 28 Aug 2007 01:15:07
Message: <46d3af5b$1@news.povray.org>
Carl wrote:
> I just got introduced to U3 jump drives last week and I must say I love the
> concept.

I can't figure out what the concept is from their web site. Perhaps you
can clarify what the point is? A flash presentation saying "USB drives
are portable, and you can unplug them" doesn't really tell me much I
didn't know.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we