POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Conversion : Re: Conversion Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Conversion
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 24 Aug 2007 14:59:13
Message: <46cf2a81$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:38:20 -0400, RusHHouR wrote:

> I believe the Cross Roads 3d link is broken though.
>
> On top of:
> http://www.povray.org/resources/links/3D_Programs/Conversion_Utilities/

Try:

http://web.archive.org/web/20060519111739/http://synapses.mcg.edu/tools/
xroads/xroads.stm

I used the Internet Archive for a lot of my validation - at least to
determine where stuff moved to.  It *seemed* to download the program from
there, but there was an error message saying the archive wasn't valid for
me.  Maybe you'd have better luck, though.

Jim