POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Can we modify resolution of images rendered ? : Re: Can we modify resolution of images rendered ? Server Time
17 May 2024 03:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can we modify resolution of images rendered ?
From: Marty Schrader
Date: 18 Aug 2007 01:08:09
Message: <46c67eb9@news.povray.org>
I _highly_ recommend Irfanview. It is the second best $20 I have ever spent on
computer software next to V (fileviewer). Irfanview is the easiest and quickest
image post processing tool I have ever come across in over 30 years of
operations. I use this tool pretty much every time I turn one of my boxes on.