POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How to create scene component library? : Re: How to create scene component library? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:28:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to create scene component library?
From: Marty Schrader
Date: 17 Aug 2007 18:04:19
Message: <46c61b63$1@news.povray.org>
Okay, this is the kind of thing I am trying to sort out. If, for instance, I
want to make a nose cone component, how do I specify the creation of that shape
without any reference to whatever other parts may be there in the scene already?
How do I go about creating macros or whatever so that individual parts can be
included or not without affecting other components?