POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Is it possible to run POV-RAY or MegaPOV on Widows without GUI : Re: Is it possible to run POV-RAY or MegaPOV on Widows without GUI Server Time
27 Apr 2024 10:30:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is it possible to run POV-RAY or MegaPOV on Widows without GUI
From: William Tracy
Date: 11 Aug 2007 16:10:17
Message: <46be17a9$1@news.povray.org>
bala wrote:
> Hi All,
>      I am new to POV-RAY, would like to know is it
> possible to run POV-RAY or MegaPov in Windows in
> command line mode with out GUI main window.

The standard Povray doesn't, but Megapov does. I don't know the actual
command off the top of my head, and I don't see it right away on the
Megapov site, but the site does mention that it exists.

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom wtr### [at] calpolyedu

You know you've been raytracing too long when your text editor has macro
keys for each and every POV primitive including the poly object and the
julia fractal.
John VanSickle