POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : DVD Case : Re: DVD Case Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:24:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DVD Case
From: Alain
Date: 8 Aug 2007 17:50:06
Message: <46ba3a8e@news.povray.org>
Sherry Shaw nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/08/08 11:33:
> Alain wrote:
>
>> Basicaly, it's a box with rounded sides.
>

> You could use the round_box from shapes.inc, provided the edges and
> corners are the same all around.
>
> --Sherry Shaw

In a DVD case, the curve is far from uniform from front to back. Relatively
sharp near the front and back, broad in the middle. I initialy tough of using
the Round_box() macro, then I've taken a look at an actual DVD case.

--
Alain
Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow they may make it illegal.