POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : IRTC Animations Suplement : Re: IRTC Animations Suplement Server Time
25 Apr 2024 20:07:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Animations Suplement
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 1 Aug 2007 17:22:17
Message: <46b0f989$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
> "Nimish Ajmani" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
>
>> OK, thanks for the info.  I had no idea the TC-RTC was working on an
>> animation outlet.
>
>    Thank you for your understanding Nimish.
>

>> I'll see what I can do for the Black robe.
>
>     That would be wonderful! No problem if you can't make it, but there's
> always the next one for the animations - "The History of Science". Same
> rules as stills - anything to do with that title goes. This one is from
> September 1st to December 31st, and I for one, can't wait for that!  :o)

Uh. Huh?
I thought there'd be another topic picked on September 1st,
along with the next stills round? (otherwise, within a year,
we'll have a head start on each animation topic by six months ;)

Like:

Stills Topic A -> Animation Topic A
Stills Topic B -> (Topic A cont.)
Stills Topic C -> Animation Topic C
Stills Topic D -> (Topic C cont.)
Stills Topic E -> Animation Topic E

instead of:

Stills Topic A -> Animation Topic A
Stills Topic B -> (Topic A cont.)
Stills Topic C -> Animation Topic B
Stills Topic D -> (Topic B cont.)
Stills Topic E -> Animation Topic C

(see the problem?)

Not that i wouldn't like to do something for "the history of
Science" ;)

"Black Robe": progressing, but still slow.
Latest accessory object:
http://wip.anthrosphinx.de/episode010/20070801_230638_snap_83197.jpg

-M