POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : find the exact camera position (from video/images) : find the exact camera position (from video/images) Server Time
17 May 2024 19:22:42 EDT (-0400)
  find the exact camera position (from video/images)
From: Benjamin
Date: 28 Jul 2007 12:04:36
Message: <46ab6914$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I am searching a program that is able to find the exact or even close camera location
(and
look_at) of a real video I record with my camera. Then I want to use these exported
values(txt) in a pov-ray file and render some objects onto the videoimages.

I don't know if there is a program, but I think there could be one, that compares the
images
of the video and find some points/lines to create a location and look_at for the
camrea in
3d space.

Thanks,
Benjamin