POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : IK Leg (Guy on a bike) : Re: IK Leg (Guy on a bike) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IK Leg (Guy on a bike)
From: Alain
Date: 23 Jun 2007 18:30:44
Message: <467d9f14@news.povray.org>
Tail Kinker nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/06/23 07:48:
> Does anyone have a description of a simple IK Leg, that would work for a
> guy on a bike? (I'm using POV as a simple CAD program...)
You could use povman or povperson. The only difference is the head. Povman use
blobs to model the head, povperson use a mesh2 head.
Both are completely posable, the position of the foot is deffined relative to
the lower leg, and the lower leg is relative to the uper leg. Not sure, but I
think that you can position each toes.

--
Alain
We did not raise armies for glory or for conquest.