POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Plump Ken : Re: Plump Ken Server Time
19 May 2024 05:54:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Plump Ken
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 23 Jun 2007 08:43:56
Message: <467d158c$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> schreef in bericht
news:9otp73djv6m2bnrcm8ioucfj3pmft7niug@4ax.com...

> Oh! I did not know that. Now I've got to un/reinstall Poser because I've
> put
> everything into the Poser Runtime. My libraries are a mess and I can't
> find
> anything. Thanks for the tip.
>
>>In much the same way, you can save your own figures or props to an
>>external
>>library.
>
> One of the things I dislike about Poser is the way it does not remember
> which
> directory to use.

It is very convenient indeed. Remember, when you download something for
Poser, always to extract with 'Use folder names' checked (as it is called in
WinZip).
Also, for your convenience, make as many folders or sub-folders as you need.
For instance, my own folder has a sub-forder for 'Animals', another for
'Miki 2', one for 'Apollo Maximus', etc. and I made some sub-folders for 'My
figures', 'My props', intended for things I create and want to access
rapidly later on.

Thomas