POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : 'twas a dark and stormy night... (WIP) : Re: 'twas a dark and stormy night... (WIP) Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:30:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 'twas a dark and stormy night... (WIP)
From: Simon
Date: 21 Jun 2007 12:51:38
Message: <467aac9a$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks very much for that - I'll see what I canf ind. Unfortunately my Mic
is supposed to be noise cancelling and actualyl does it pretty well (I
believe it ahs 2 mic's and inverts the output from one before mixnig them -
thus embient should be cancelled out but directional should not)

The upshot fo all that is: VERY VERY QUIET rain... For the record, I also
decide that since a thunder roll was a few seconds long and the video is
abuot 12 secs, it might eb a bit too much. Ofc, sound would help the
realism...

That said, I've already found some useful stuff on that link - thank you.