POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Layered texture question : Re: Layered texture question Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Layered texture question
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 21 Jun 2007 10:32:50
Message: <467a8c12@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot wrote:

> Individually, the textures work fine, but when I layer them, POV-Ray gives
> an error message at the second texture {  telling me "Parse error: No
> matching } in 'texture', # found instead".

Might be related to the following note in "3.5.6 Layered Textures":

No macros are allowed in layered textures. The problem is that if a
macro would contain a declare the parser could no longer guess that two
or more texture identifiers are supposed to belong to the layered
texture and not some other declare.