POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : 'twas a dark and stormy night... (WIP) : Re: 'twas a dark and stormy night... (WIP) Server Time
28 Jun 2024 23:42:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 'twas a dark and stormy night... (WIP)
From: Simon
Date: 20 Jun 2007 14:41:11
Message: <467974c7$1@news.povray.org>
True. The lightning is mostly white so the green grass gives that effect - I
need to change that

The one it made me think of was Maniac Mansion by Sierra - Good ol' ScummVM
:)

Ideally, I'd like to make the curtains blow but I'm a little unsure how I
can pull that off - it's obv not a matter of rotation, I need them to
"billow" - I'll see what I can come up with :)

Thanks for the input!
-S