POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Plump Ken : Re: Plump Ken Server Time
18 May 2024 19:12:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Plump Ken
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 20 Jun 2007 08:59:45
Message: <467924c1$1@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> schreef in bericht news:46791c16$1@news.povray.org...

>   Thomas, Thank You! Heh, I didn't even know Poser was pulling the figures
> from a 'runtime' folder! But that certainly makes sense now.

You are most welcome, Steve :-)
It took me a while to understand their structure too. At first, it did not
make sense at all to me, and seemed unduly complicated (there is some
grumbling about this in the Poser Forum I noticed). I get the impression
that Poser is in the middle of a gradual core rewrite and it might well be
that the whole construction is going to change in future upgrades...

Thomas