POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Progress of shadows due to sunlight : Re: Progress of shadows due to sunlight Server Time
17 May 2024 08:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Progress of shadows due to sunlight
From: Chris B
Date: 14 Jun 2007 08:55:30
Message: <46713ac2@news.povray.org>
Hi Jim,
> It works fine and I thank you all
>  Jim

Actually I just noticed a little error in the solution I posted.
The 6th parameter of the sunpos macro is actually the Meridian of your local
timezone (+1 hour =  +15 deg) in degrees, and not the number of seconds as
I'd assumed. Setting it to seconds makes the path slightly irregular, so
it's probably easiest to set it to 0.

Regards,
Chris B.