POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : A number of firsts for me... : A number of firsts for me... Server Time
23 Jun 2024 15:42:17 EDT (-0400)
  A number of firsts for me...
From: Simon
Date: 10 Jun 2007 12:17:33
Message: <466c241d$1@news.povray.org>
Well, this is a first for me on a number of things:

First time I've ever done sparks, first time I've ever used media (the glow
effect) and the first time I've used reflection (on the bricks)

I'd greatly appreciate any feedback. Personally, I think the glow should
last a little longer, but by the time I realised that, I couldn't be
bothered to change all the time values... (especially since the high Q
version takes around 6 hours to render).

http://www.soware.co.uk/POVRay/POVStamp/POVStamp.avi (~ 1MB)
http://www.soware.co.uk/POVRay/POVStamp/POVStampHQ.avi (~ 6.5MB)

Hope you all like it. In particular, let me know what you think of my sparks