POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Free Windows Modellers : Re: Free Windows Modellers Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:29:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Free Windows Modellers
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 4 Jun 2007 05:11:27
Message: <4663d73f$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> schreef in bericht

> There is also Bishop3D which is under development, in Beta testing. But it
> will be shareware, price unknown.

Yes, good point, Stephen.

Concerning Moray, it should already be free:
<quote from Moray homepage, news in February>
We will be releasing a final build without any registration requirements and
nag screens in a few weeks.
<unquote>

<and a quote from the Registration page>
Since ownership of Moray has been transferred to the POV-Team, registration
is no longer required.
<unquote>

I don't know however, if this has been followed up :-)

Thomas