POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Transparent Objects : Transparent Objects Server Time
17 May 2024 08:16:02 EDT (-0400)
  Transparent Objects
From: Simon
Date: 26 May 2007 17:57:46
Message: <4658ad5a@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

wonder if someone can point me in the right direction for how to fade an
object into/out of visibility.

I can do rgbt and modify the t but have some complex (for me) objects so not
sure how to do it for the whole union'd object rather than on a per-pigment
basis. Ideally I just want to change what % of light rays passing through
the volume of the objects are affected by them

Sorry if that was a tad unclear - Any help greatly appreciated

-Simon