POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Fog > Light > Shadows : Re: Fog > Light > Shadows Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:22:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fog > Light > Shadows
From: St
Date: 18 May 2007 02:44:01
Message: <464d4b31$1@news.povray.org>
"Tim Attwood" <tim### [at] comcastnet> wrote in message
> Are you using radiosity? A blue sky
> can tint the fog blue if you are using
> radiosity.

     No radiosity and I've removed my sky_sphere - no difference.

> What are the textures? Are any reflective?

     The textures are image maps with bump mapping and the only thing that's
reflective is a small model which I don't think would make a difference.

     I've settled for having the assumed_gamma at 1.2, which makes the
scene/shadow better, but darker overall.

      ~Steve~