POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Fog > Light > Shadows : Re: Fog > Light > Shadows Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fog > Light > Shadows
From: St
Date: 17 May 2007 12:16:27
Message: <464c7fdb$1@news.povray.org>
"Mike Raiford" <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> St. wrote:
>> "Mike Raiford" <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message

> Hm. The code you included with this post doesn't exhibit much of anything,
> just a gray fog with a darker gray background.

  That's all there is apart from Wings models and some PovTree's. As it is
now, the scene looks quite good and I'm happy with it, I'm just not getting
the assumed_gamma thing. It's confusing me because it should either be 2.2
or 1 (from what I've read). FWIW, nearly all of my images over the last two
years use a low assumed_gamma. Where am I going wrong with this?

> What version of POVRay are you using?

      Yes, sorry, 3.5.

    ~Steve~