POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Fog > Light > Shadows : Re: Fog > Light > Shadows Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:26:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fog > Light > Shadows
From: St
Date: 17 May 2007 07:21:48
Message: <464c3acc$1@news.povray.org>
"Alain" <ele### [at] netscapenet> wrote in message
> St. nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 17 / 05 / 2007 03:33:
> If you look in the documentation, you'll see that fog don't interact with
> light.
> How does your shadows look without the fog in your scene? Dou you use a
> blue fill light? Is your fog coloured? All of those can make the shadows
> blue.

    I've posted a couple of examples in p.b.i Alain. The shadow without the
fog looks normal to me, (maybe too dark though), and I'm not using a fill
light. My fog colour is the same as my light colour, rgb 0.6. I'm just
wondering if it's to do with the height of my light, as it's only 70 units
high. Would it be better if I used something that more resembles the sun?

    ~Steve~