POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Complicated Multicolor Sphere (An Homage to Simon) : Re: Complicated Multicolor Sphere (An Homage to Simon) Server Time
29 Jun 2024 00:32:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Complicated Multicolor Sphere (An Homage to Simon)
From: Simon
Date: 10 May 2007 03:59:49
Message: <4642d0f5$1@news.povray.org>
The one I did actually uses a cos curve to scale it - it makes a 1x1 cube,
the scales it by cos(2*pi*clock)+1 meaning we get a scale from 0 to 2 (by
scale, I#m referring to ball placement, not whole object scale) In theory,
mine _should_ loop nicely - it's just lots of frames so can't be posted
easily... (and assuming I posted the right one of course.... :D)