POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Before and After and new website : Re: Entry Comments Server Time
30 Apr 2024 06:15:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Entry Comments
From: Shay
Date: 9 May 2007 21:18:44
Message: <464272f4$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:

>     Bizarre idea's?? Moi?? You've seen Slotty then. :)

You asked in my "...geeks only?" thread in p.b.i. if I had seen your
cgsphere stuff. I took a look and eventually replied, but it was after I
had been away at work, so you may not have seen the reply.

>     BUT, if you meant for me to introduce more challenges in the TC-RTC,
> then yes, this is planned.

I was talking about crazy images.

As far as the TC-RTC goes, everything looks great. I was past time for
someone interested (and accessible!) to take the reins. Run with it, man!

 -Shay