POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Complicated Multicolor Sphere (An Homage to Simon) : Re: Complicated Multicolor Sphere (An Homage to Simon) Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:37:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Complicated Multicolor Sphere (An Homage to Simon)
From: Simon
Date: 9 May 2007 15:21:52
Message: <46421f50@news.povray.org>
Wow, that's rather impressive! so much nicer than mine :) and it has a nice
organic feel to it while mine was a bit clinical...

Thanks for the mention. I'm going through what I imagine are the standard
learning things - rollercoaster, terrains, etc... But once I've got the hang
of the language, I'd like to come back to more surreal stuff.