POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : The Simple White Sphere... : Re: The Simple White Sphere... Server Time
30 Jun 2024 04:54:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Simple White Sphere...
From: Simon
Date: 8 May 2007 03:27:04
Message: <46402648@news.povray.org>
Hi Dan,

Can I ask what OS/Player you're using? Just curious as I was under the
(mistaken?) mimpression that XVid was fairly universal nowadays... Whenever
I have tme, I'm going to Flash encode them (the way youTube do) then publish
them that way - EVERYONE can get flash and it's actually a little easier oin
bandwidth