POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Before and After and new website : Re: Before and After and new website Server Time
20 May 2024 18:37:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Before and After and new website
From: St
Date: 8 May 2007 03:04:05
Message: <464020e5$2@news.povray.org>
"Brian A. Price" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.463bf3ad62a9bf114af133620@news.povray.org...

> This is simply amazing work.  I don't even want to think
> of the time it would take me to create some of those objects
> in Wings.  Even without considering the time constraints
> you must have had, I think you did an amazing job on this
> image.  Nice concept as well!

   Thank you Brian! Yes, I'm really getting used to Wings now, and
everything seems to be getting faster when using it so maybe that's the
reason I can produce what seems to be like a complex image in a reasonable
time. As ever, I think I've got to improve on my textures, but I think I'm
getting there.

  ~Steve~