POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : The Simple White Sphere... : The Simple White Sphere... Server Time
30 Jun 2024 04:45:50 EDT (-0400)
  The Simple White Sphere...
From: Simon
Date: 7 May 2007 14:13:59
Message: <463f6c67@news.povray.org>
Well, this is the first animation I've made that I deem fit for public
viewing - entirely abstract, very simple and its obvious I'm new to this, so
go gently... (and ok, it's not just a simple white sphere)

Any and all comments greatly appreciated.

http://www.soware.co.uk/POVRay/Colours/ColoursHi.avi (800x600x32 ~ 23.7MB)
http://www.soware.co.uk/POVRay/Colours/ColoursLow.avi (320x240x24 ~ 1.5MB)

Both videos are XVid encoded (2-Pass), so should be fairly playable on most
platforms. (Incidentally, I'm using FadeToBlack for this - stitching the
images/encoding - if anyone knows of a better one for Windows, please let me
know - I've only got 18 trial days left...)

Regards,
Simon