POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Before and After and new website : Re: Before and After - comments Server Time
2 May 2024 01:02:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Before and After - comments
From: Tek
Date: 5 May 2007 21:51:32
Message: <463d34a4$1@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote in message
> "yarsocp" by Tek
> What can I say? Tek is a master and I am not joking. He hardly needs to
> stress the point by showing a 'make-believe' image of is early attempts!
> Nobody will believe him, because already then he was way ahead of
> everybody!
> :-)
> So, joking apart (after all), one can only study carefully this scene and
> learn the trade.

Thanks! :-D
And thank you to everyone else who's commented.

Though I do feel obliged to point out it's *just* a sphere on a checkered
plane. I think I need to challenge myself with a bigger scene, something
with people. Spheres & checkered planes are evidently not an area that I
need to work on any more!

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com