POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Spinkick Revisited - sk_13c003.mpg : Re: Spinkick Revisited - sk_13c003.mpg Server Time
1 Jul 2024 09:24:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spinkick Revisited - sk_13c003.mpg
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 1 May 2007 08:22:31
Message: <46373107@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> schreef in bericht
news:6lud33lvb8bt7nrk2qura39pqhdssr3g48@4ax.com...
> This is a WIP there are lots of things wrong with it. There is slippage
> across
> the ground and it is not properly cyclical. I spent about a month in Poser
> finding a dress and settings that would work. This has only one iteration
> of
> final dress becoming first dress but I have spent too long on the project
> for
> now so I will put it to bed for a couple of more years. I just thought
> that I
> would post it as I've not posted for ages.
> BTW The quality is reduced for posting :-(
>
> Regards
> Stephen

I think you have approached very close to something perfectly believable.
The dress is behaving correctly, except perhaps at the end of the sequence
where it doesn't fall back right away while the girl walks to the
foreground. I can imagine the work involved in this animation. Well done,
Stephen.

Thomas