POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Animation of WIP : Animation of WIP Server Time
30 Jun 2024 04:46:13 EDT (-0400)
  Animation of WIP
From: William Tracy
Date: 18 Apr 2007 17:40:48
Message: <46269060@news.povray.org>
Here's my recent project: A script that grabs a copy of each render you
make, and ferrets it away in a special folder. When your image is
finished, you have an image of each and every render you made of said
image (including every mistake you made, and every render you made while
trying to "find" a misplaced object...) all in a format that ffmpeg
understands. :-)

It still has issues--it's fairly Unix-specific right now, and it gets
confused if you render at different sizes while you work (like I do). I
have to run a quick bash script with ImageMagick to resize everything to
the same size.

On this animation, I tried to add a little fade-out at the end, and I
don't really like how it came out. :-P Blah.

Anyway, if there's any interest, I'll work on a new, more flesible
version of the script that can also handle Windows/Mac.

--
William Tracy

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: