POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : texture_map & hight_fields : Re: texture_map & hight_fields Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:25:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: texture_map & hight_fields
From: William Tracy
Date: 13 Apr 2007 11:55:50
Message: <461fa806@news.povray.org>
>   Perhaps you should consult the documentation before making such claims.

Congratulations, you made me look at the documentation again. :-)

My initial reaction was that I didn't think you could do transforms to
textures nested within a texture_map. The docs are pretty silent on
this, but looking around it seems that pretty anything legal in a
texture outside a texture_map is legal inside a texture_map.

That, and looking at the original post again, the error looks like its
something completely different.

So, yeah, stupid me. :-P *puts dunce cap on*

--
William Tracy
afi### [at] gmailcom -- wtr### [at] calpolyedu

You know you've been raytracing too long when you're watching Bay Watch
on the telly, see Pamela A. walking by and shout out "Great bump mapping!"