POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Poser figures and radiosity : Re: Poser figures and radiosity Server Time
26 Apr 2024 23:52:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser figures and radiosity
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 10 Apr 2007 11:51:43
Message: <461bb28f$1@news.povray.org>

news: 461ba166$1@news.povray.org...

> Does anyone have a tip about this?

Use Photoshop/Gimp/whatever to smooth out the artifacts... :(
Sorry I don't have a better tip, but that's what I always ended up doing,
except for the IRTC of course (but then the characters were small so the
artifacts weren't very visible). POV-Ray always had some bizarre
mesh-related issues (and not just with radiosity).

G.