POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : out of memory : out of memory Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:17:41 EDT (-0400)
  out of memory
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 31 Mar 2007 04:36:20
Message: <460e2b94$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
I have a scene with a fairly large number of objects (a.o. Poser figures).
When parsing the scene, I get the following message, referring to one of the
image_maps for a Poser figure:

Possible Parse Error: Insufficient memory to allocate intermediate image
storage.
Fatal error in parser: Out of memory.

I imagine that this means no more image _maps can be held temporarily in
memory, but can I do something about it (except decrease the number of
objects and/or image_maps)?

Thanks!!

Thomas