POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Need anti-aliasing help : Re: Need anti-aliasing help Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:24:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need anti-aliasing help
From: George J  Wallace
Date: 31 Mar 2007 02:14:55
Message: <460e0a6f$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Leroy;
  Thanks for the reply.  I was just editing the resolution INI file and
wasn't aware there were other options available.  That's the problem with
being a newbie - I don't even know what I don't know.  What documentation
are you referencing?  I can't find it in either my online help file or my
reference-us.pdf file.
  Thanks...gjw

news:460### [at] joplincom...