POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dawn : Re: Dawn Server Time
3 May 2024 11:44:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dawn
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Mar 2007 04:23:39
Message: <460a341b$1@news.povray.org>
"Kirk Andrews" <kir### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht
> Forgive me for posting again so soon, but it seems the more actual work I
> have to do, the more raytracing I end up doing instead.  Does that make me
> an addict of some kind?
>
> The tower is made in SDL.  I love the Ivy Generator, so I took advantage
> of
> it again in this render.  Not a complicated image, but I liked it so I
> though I'd post it.

I won't forgive you for *not* posting! :-)
This is a magnificent image and very well done.
I think that the Moon is close to the Roche Limit, so it probably will break
up pretty soon :-)  Might generate magnificent meteorite strikes and a ring
around the Earth...  oh well, just dreaming...

Thomas