POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Declare output file name within the code? : Re: Declare output file name within the code? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:15:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Declare output file name within the code?
From: Alain
Date: 21 Mar 2007 19:37:21
Message: <4601cfc1@news.povray.org>
Erhard Ducke nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 21-03-2007 12:07:
> Hi!

> Is it possible to declare the output file within the code?
> I want to get conditional file names as in

> #if (condition = true)
> 	filename = "true.png"
> #else
> 	filename = "false.png"
> #end

> regards

> Erhard Ducke
Not to my knowlege.
You can set it in an INI file but I don't know if you can use conditional
statements there.

--
Alain
EVERYTHING HAS A GENDER

You may not know this but many nonliving things have a gender...

A Hot Air Balloon is Male, because, to get it to go anywhere, you have to light
a fire under it, and of course, there's the hot air part.