POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How about a contest....... : Re: How about a contest....... Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:15:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How about a contest.......
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 20 Mar 2007 08:00:00
Message: <45ffdad0@news.povray.org>
While I believe this is an interesting discussion overall, let me put here a
blasphemous thought in this context: Why a contest or a competition? While I
enjoy participating in a contest or two once in a while, I must say that
they distract me also from the current rendering projects I am working on.
That is why I love p.b.i. because you can show whatever you want to show and
get response at the same time. I don't care very much about the contest
spirit itself. Personally, I am much more interested in the evolution of
concepts and styles people are showing us here.

Thomas