POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How about a contest....... : Re: How about a contest....... Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:28:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How about a contest.......
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 19 Mar 2007 10:40:15
Message: <45feaedf@news.povray.org>
<grin again>
I think your question is not so simple as you would make us believe. For one
thing, if you talk about "promote POV to a more robust, all encompassing
language" than we are not talking about contest but about sofware building
(and that's for the POV Team to answer) or am I wrong? To tell the truth, I
am not entirely sure I understand your question, and I suspect more people
here are in the same case.

Thomas