POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : repeat an object with different scaling and position : repeat an object with different scaling and position Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:25:44 EDT (-0400)
  repeat an object with different scaling and position
From: Nikolaj K  Holm
Date: 14 Mar 2007 10:31:03
Message: <45f81537@news.povray.org>
Hi there

I'm quite new in povray, so I tried to search the list for this but without
any luck. Here we go..

I have an object - a sphere - which I want to have repeated at different
sizes and at different positions to simulate bubbles in water. I got the
water and a single bubble looking the way I want but is there a simpler way
to repeat this object making the scale and position changing at random?

Thanks in advance

/Nikolaj