POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : IRTC Status : Re: IRTC Status Server Time
29 Apr 2024 14:04:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Status
From: Trevor G Quayle
Date: 13 Mar 2007 21:40:34
Message: <45f760a2$1@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <del### [at] deletethistoopovrayorg> wrote in
message news:45bf152b$1@news.povray.org...
> Folks,
>
> I've been getting a fair bit of mail about the status of the IRTC. I hope
> have some sort of indication of the direction for you to take within 24
> hours
> of this post. For now, please just wait.
>
> -- Chris

I do find it unfortunate though that the current round can't be evaluated
and completed in the very least.  Perhaps with the talk of the new
competition, these entries can be ported to a closed round and given the
attention they deserve for the people that took the time to work on them and
submit.

-tgq